First minute offer- min. 2 days stay, from 01.04.2020

  • 20% w momencie rezerwacji, 80% 7 dni przed przyjazdem
  • Room Only
    • 12%  - 2 nights stay
    • 15% - 4 nights stay
    • 20% - 7 nights stay

     

    The offer includes:

    • accomodation without breakfast in comfortable, spacious rooms and apartments in the best location in Gdańsk
    • free WIFI

     

    Conditions:

    • 20% prepayment is required while making a reservation, remaining 80% until 7 days before arrival
    • no free cancelation
    • breakfast at additional cost 39 PLN per person 
    • monitored parking at addtitional cost 40 PLN per day
    • all rooms and apartments are non-smoking


APARTMENT ADRESS: MARINA CLUB RESIDENCE GDAŃSK, 12/49-65 ŚW. BARBARY Street
CHECK -IN: 24h RECEPTION MARINA CLUB HOTEL*** GDAŃSK, 10 SZAFARNIA Street

 

Arrival 16:00
Departure 11:00
Małe zwierzęta domowe są akceptowane za dodatkową opłatą 40 zł za dobę.

Dzieci do lat 2 - pobyt bezpłatny, dostępne łóżeczka

Car park is extra paid - reservation of space is required.
American Express Diners Mastercard Maestro Visa Visa Electron